Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brent Evrett Streaming

palm leaf library 2

days before two I was palm leaf library so again in the in chennai. ahead, I must say that I found the address on the network and the German was very excited about this nadi reading. I was not before.
we were first led into a separate room, where two Tamils a translation made. So one translated from Sanskrit into Tamil. in between they asked again and again, from where we come from, whether we have eaten have and what and if we are already long in India.
went after they left us alone and in rooms. for a smoke break, I noticed that all of the above talked. Fifteen minutes was the brother of one language and perfect English. He led me into another room, wanted to be alone with me and did not allow recording. that made me somewhat suspicious. why? He read the palm leaf in singsangton and then asked me several things. john is the name of your father. I should only answer yes and no. do you have more than 3 siblings, is your job at the Government and so on.
startled I was when he asked more and more precisely. for example, was only the first demand for more than 2 siblings, then the question after a sister, then came a palm leaf with 3 brothers and when I said no, there were two brothers. also with the name of my mother and my father was likewise. find only once the first letter, then he said casually sa, si, so, se and when I said no he knew su a name with su, and letter-4, a little further what he had found out, is not hard to find, if you know what country I come.
all in all a clever swindler. percent to at least 90th but a very attentive. when he saw that I was skeptical, he asked if I was a journalist. I said no. Perhaps blogging is indeed the new form of journalism. at least he was so gracious, most border to leave me, how many rupees I give him.
I have a card you want to publish here and now but not yet.
who wants to contact me, try it with a comment.

one thing I have learned the search for my life. I've been thinking a lot. My boyfriend and I have to go to, to Goa. and it is not that we are now, where we both have never been to Goa, have a picture of Goa. from the internet, google, from people who talked about goa. but only when we are there we will find ourselves as goa real. and this time we will see first, only a small part of goa and secondly we will study also restricted goa. It is similar live like before. to be born the only reason to want is that we want the pictures, so the book of life, we already know all, know yourself. we want to be with skin and hair there. world on this material. because the image we have of the world, is not the same as actually being there. and for this it is necessary to what we already know, that is already written the book of life to forget for now. so we really live.
is seen live only a repetition of a script. Now we learn more-clearly how it feels to love to hate, to have hunger. and so it is not seen so incredibly important, whether we die today or tomorrow. we are going to die anyway and we'll take the hour already in the book.
but then it is to live in full trains to s1. enjoy.
one other thing. I also have had good and bad. I ask a lot of employing. for example why Jesus, Gandhi, Martin Luther King were assassinated, but only where they wanted and good living. and whether it is for so that good people find the evil in the outside. whether purely good people in the interior have nothing bad and therefore find the evil in the outside? I have an answer yet to find until now. but today it seemed only logical that the good and evil is spread evenly. so there's only so much good and bad. and if so, then it also needs to be evil people. Well whatever. it is difficult to explain with words. I will continue to meditate. might need, too, the light-energy people. and they try, we think of them so they light energy to yourself (sometimes I'm glad all the black thoughts, then I do not need black from the outside).
so and now I have to the Blocher on my home page to upload. It is time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment