Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Comcast Blurry Non Hd Channels

Surdas

gods so as to satisfy every request, the Surdas has and yet he just wants to be blind again. maybe that's the biggest mystery of life that we rarely change want. we are accustomed to the normal routine to go on. this is often easier than learning something new. perhaps would not even sing Surdas, if he could see, because he would be overwhelmed So before press loudly that he no longer could find time for music.
we'll have to give up really our own, to achieve what our higher self whispers to us. then we stop to sleep to be seeing. a mystery beyond compare.
might see it easier when we were blind. I often think that our sense of sight are massively restricted. understand me correctly. I love to see. I am an admirer of beautiful things. but the consumption of too many images can lead to saturation and we have no more pictures inside. we see only what eats us the tv. almost look. and now it comes in india, nepal and oh terrible in the bad habit button anywhere with the little thing to carry. and at each station and each airport you see huge advertising posters, as wholesale, buy some minutes at this cell phone company ...
the need to earn to be stupid and dumb. Thousands of people sleep on the streets here have to eat very little and this ver .. yes, I know, no one can change. but it indicates where the hell "here on earth." and nowhere else to fast food, is now almost look almost hear. almost makes me sick.
I'm going to meditate. internal search images and sounds. I'm so tired. really tired. Have a good day my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment