Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rollercoaster 3 Platinum Mac Nocd

SIBE thing

long time I wanted to make a seven-item list, things that I do not travel on my want to miss. I do not mean here the toothbrush, to brush your teeth, we come later. I mean things that do not meet the normal requirements of all things, that are specifically essential for me are. one of these things is these groups. his name: uniball eye, his country of origin: japan, and his father: mitsubishi, his mother: faber castell. why I do not want to miss the? because he accompanied me for over one and a half years, at sea, in the mountains in the tropics, in heat and rain. and he's still writing. all others have abandoned. I mean the fine. of course, is my waterproof edding filled umpteen times already, still at it, but he's just fat. So a high-Mitsubishi. thank you that there is such a thing on earth still. and there were still only in the east. already hurts me the idea that the only one I have one day to the last dash exhales. the other sex think about things I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment