Friday, March 4, 2011

Fuel For All Clad Fondue

[Review] p2 Soft Nail Polish Remover (acetone-free)

In p2 nail care products has a new acetone-free nail polish remover with passion fruit oil and tangerine flavor . He should be gentle and caring and remove even dark nail polish.

That's all well and good, because I just had my Chanel polish given another chance and this paint is, indeed "dark".

There are Entfernerflüssigkeit 150ml in the bottle, which retails for € 1.75 (RRP) is.


The remover has a interesting, innovative concept : You have to put the cotton pad and press the opening. The pump system pumps the Entferflüssigkeit high on the pad.


The liquid is not transparent, as I know from other distances, but has a slight orange flavor.
The thing I like the remover did not like - and why I will not use it anymore - is the smell . Presumably it should be something like Mandarin or passion fruit, but I think it's just disgusting and soapy . sniffs Best Before you even think about buying (if that is possible in the shop) - may well be that you like the smell but ...

Here's a little picture of the pump-attachment:

The remover effect is okay. I had to maybe rub a little stronger than my other remover - but maybe I flatter myself the only one. My nail polish remover has removed the rather well.


Conclusion ~ ~
The removing effect is okay - but with the smell I can not make friends at all. Too bad, because the pumping system I find really great!

Have you ever sniffed at this remover? How found it the smell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment