Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where To Buy Pure Rosehip Oil In Vancouver

With Fibre Active technology to fight against the split ends ...

... at least this is my plan for the next few weeks. Why? Well, I was fortunate to be part of the 7500 ladies who trnd in a action as selected testers for the repair therapy Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner Health were.

Having already visible from the care Dove shower cream was so impressed, I wanted to know can do good things for my hair Dove. Since my hair to split ends tend anyway (and I am really only rarely use a flat iron, not dye and I have nothing to do with curls / standing waves on the hat), I would like to try the product.


Arg much I can not say because I'm still in the startup phase, and I want the cure use longer before I have a feedback-related paraphernalia .


But this much is already said: I find it very convenient that we the cure for just one minute soak needs. The fits perfectly into my usual Dusch-/Haare-wasch-Routine (shampoo, shower gel, shampoo rinse, (most recently) Spa Conditioner, Face Wash, rinse off everything). The cure is

flush it by the way since August 2010 for € 3.99 (RRP for 180ml ) in trade. Besides this "intensive repair" variant, it is the cure-rinsing, in "Silk & Smooth. The "repair therapy 'series but also includes normal shampoos, conditioners and other products for many other" hairy "problems. ;-)

know by chance any of you have this 1-minute spa flushing of Dove?

0 comments:

Post a Comment