Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sanyo Device Drivers Pro 700

[Swatches] p2 Colour Fusion eye palette in # 20 "Get the Blues"

The p2 Colour Fusion eyeshadow palettes p2 from the new range is available in four color families: 10 (Orange / Brown) Something about orange! , 20 (blue / silver) Get the Blues! , 30 (purple / pink) Pretty in pink! and 40 (turquoise / green) Think about turquoise!

This is a palette of 10 concerted, baked eyeshadow . The total weight of the eyeshadow is 5.6 g for a price of € 3.95 (EIA) can be purchased.


is in the range of a tapered applicator . I find his form really handy because it provides so good in the eyes inside angle is - only I've swapped for some time to brush. We'll see if I in this form but sometimes make an exception ...


The range in "Get the Blues" contains a whole range to blue, black, silver eye shadow . Personally, I see no 10 different colors. For me to see the two identical black tones from . Similarly the two white / silver tones far right. I also see no difference between the two navy shades (2nd and 3rd from left).


at the Swatch I noticed eiiges:
- The eye shadows are on its quality, differ enormously .
- Some colors (especially black and navy blue) have crumbled at the Swatch strong .
- Some shades have base with a greater luminosity - for others, I see no difference.

(click to enlarge)

I have to admit that the colors are not as my . Silver and gray I will probably use, but like the blue I personally do not. I do not think also that I might like that.

The other three color schemes I find, however, very pretty:


I'll have a look how this range when used makes and will then decide whether I look at the one or other of the other (or all?) Pallets will bring.

If you had Interest in a trial with the AMU range? (If yes you must, you see me, if it is horrible, because with such intense shades of blue I have zero experience). How do you find the idea of p2 with the 10 eyeshadow palettes? you favor the Fabrkombinationen? What is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment