Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Chennai Numerologist

[Review] Le French Touch Lancome Absolu Lipstick in # 310 Hippie Litchi / Daisy Rose

A new lipstick on the house of Lancôme is the "French Touch Absolu" . It is available in three colors: "# 308 Lily Rose, # 310 Daisy Rose" and "# 312 Berry Rose".

I have the lipstick in shade # 310 Daisy Rose (at Douglas Online is he "Hippie # 310 Litchi) . It is has a sparkling pink color, which is NOT immediately radioed : When I first saw it, I was skeptical - but applied to the lips, I knew immediately it is love!


~ The look ~
This lipstick is not cheap - and it shows even if you look at the packaging closer look: heavy, shiny metal in the disco ball look. The set dancing Lancôme rose on the lid. The impressed Lancome logo on the bottom. The lock is heavy and relatively toneless. Because of its narrow base of the lipstick has a total of very small.


~ The Pledge ~
Lancôme praises the nourishing properties of this lipstick:
- hydration and care: almond oil, argan oil and shea butter
- Regeneration: baobab tree extract
- Anti-Aging: naturally derived tocopherol


~ ~ The smell
I had to concentrate much to make a scent trace. But after heavy Lippie-trial lessons, I would say it smells quite neutral with a touch of clay. Neutral would please me better. But the smell is so unobtrusive that he is in normal use not detected.


~ ~ The order
Okay. The lipstick has a normal "creaminess". Not as creamy as the Clarins Hydra Nude Crème Délicieuse , but many times creamier than the Glööckler-Lippie RDL .


~ ~ The external effect
Sorry, you can see the color in the Swatch not so good, but it can see the glitter particles . YES, this lipstick glistens.

acts on the lips of these color / glitter combination really beautiful. As already mentioned: immediately after application, I am in love.
First - as always - my bare lips for a better comparison.
(click to enlarge)

And now with the Lipstick:
(click to enlarge)

As you can see, the lipstick is very opaque . The color is very natural, despite its glitter particles and also conjures a healthy glow to the lips. I can see, I have to throw behind a more exposed Swatch, so you know what I mean ;-)
(click to enlarge)

I Wear this lipstick very happy for my everyday makeup.


~ ~
Durability The durability is great! The healthy glow fades as the first - after about an hour. The color you see very long time and the last glitter particles are still visible and many hours later, despite interim food.


~ The verdict ~
with this lipstick I have nothing wrong. Except maybe the (still) low number of color shades and the rather high price of 33 € (RRP) (- is to buy it piece by the way the good example in Douglas ). Otherwise, I'm
hellauf impressed: great color, great shine, great durability. And the fact that lipsticks are always caring lately, is very commendable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment