Sunday, February 20, 2011

Teething Or Fifths Disease

500-reader contest - take two!

Although I had some time ago, a 500-reader contest when I was using Google Friend Connect + Bloglovin which had cracked 500th Since then, some time passed and the Google Reader have nice and slowly increased until a few days before 500 have been - I am really pleased that both their "old" and their "new" readers enjoy my Blog have. So today starts my "500-Google-Reader Competition" .

As luck would have it, I received yesterday presented at the Blogger Event the recently MAC Mascara Haute & Naughty ". Since I have been using postbought no mascara and thus never more than one bottle per mascara, I will not start now.

So I would put one of my readers the joy (or to grab a backup if you have it already) to test this mascara !

Before anyone gets the idea, I would my own, used Mascara raffle: no, I like to keep my (even if not my Holy Grail) and will use them up too! The mascara that can win here is new and unused. Here the "evidence":

Here we go, here are the terms and conditions:

Please read carefully, because only participants that meet all the conditions to be considered !

first Deadline for entries is 06th March 2011 at 23:59 clock . Then, a winner gains a ring of a draw.

second This is a competition for my readers. So is the basic requirement is that you are my regular reader (or will).

third The Los distribution is staggered - a maximum of 5 lots may be purchased:

3a. Participation via commentary: Answer me these questions in a (not anonymous!) Comment on this post and read your email address to (or - if you like your e-mail addy is not want to publish - send me a mail, stating your given name in the comment) : annoyed
~ How are you on the weather at your current residence? ~ Would you like to
AnnDeeLICIOUS like to change something? And if so, what?
~ In which country do you live (= in which country should the profit be sent in the event of a win?)
-> valid post / comments will receive a "Go"

3b. Participate via blog: Compose your blog a (new) article where you mention my contest and a working link to my blog setzst. You're welcome to use the above images for it.
then drop me a comment under this post with: ~
the link to your post in
~ the country where the income is to be sent in case of win and
~ your e-mail address (or send me a mail, stating your given name in the comment)
participants who have no working link to post in their post or purely to squeeze the info about the raffle later in a long-outdated post, are excluded from participation. (Yes, it was all before!)
-> valid posts / comments received 2 other "loose"

3c. Participation via Facebook : "Do you like" my Facebook Page answered in the local lottery-Posting following questions and also writes the country in the commentary, in which I have the mascara in case of win should send :
~ How are you annoyed by the weather at your current residence?
~ Would you like to AnnDeeLICIOUS change anything? And if so, what?
-> valid Facebook account comments received 2 other "loose"

4th NOT anonymous comments! I expect you know that when you comment at least your name or a pseudonym known. Who does not do so will be excluded from participation.

5th NO pure competition blogs. that are excluded from participation.

6th Your name / e-mail addresses are based on the order of participation in an Excel File registered. People with multiple lots get their entries in a row. The winners will be drawn by random.org.

7th Entry is open to any real person with resident in the EU . If you are under 18, please ask before your parents if you give me your address may only be for the purpose of profit remittance.

8th The decision is final.

I look forward to your participation and wish you good luck! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment