Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Think My How Does A Ringworm Look On Baby

[Review] Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Drama # 01 Excessive Black

The search for the perfect mascara goes to the next round ... Today with the drama of Lancome Hypnose . The black (expressive black) variant, it gives them more in other colors - but the information on the various websites so confusing that I'm not sure ... Therefore, the following color information may be subject are: if I have correctly seen, there is the mascara still in "# 19 Top Coat" (Ultra Lavande collection, spring 2011) and "# 13 Black Blue" (Noir Perles collection from April 2011). It contains 6.5 ml and costs € 28.50 (RRP) .


~ The look ~

The mascara is in a simple black packaging with gold lettering. On one side of the cover (see picture above) is the product name, on the other side is a golden "Lancome" with the typical flower of the labels visible.
The curved shape of the packaging is pretty view and is also still well in hand.


~ ~ The promise
"overwhelming volume mascara for the moment.
Gives very first application volume in overwhelming dimensions. Tuschen Each compresses the curved effect brush the lashes for dramatic unprecedented volume."


~ ~ The brush
sees the brush - depending on which side you look at them - in different ways. From one side we see a wide brush with long hair.

From the other side one sees a almost S-shaped brush with short hair.


~ Handling ~
I must admit I had initial difficulty with this brush form. After a couple of times but you get used to using it.
I always start with the page to it in the first Brush picture see. So I first give "a lot" mascara on my lashes. Then I turn the mascara (2 brush picture) and "meshing" with the longer Häärchen the color right through my eyelashes.


~ ~ The effect
For a better comparator first to see my naked, tiny eyelashes Lint:

With the drama of Lancome Hypnose see my eyelashes like this:

Okay, what can I say ... mascaras can not conjure . Where nothing is, no mascara in the world conjure the longest, most voluminous lashes. I therefore consider seriously whether I might have to high demands on a mascara ... : - /

The result I find it quite beautiful. The eyelashes are curved, look closer. Moreover, not so much mascara on it, that clog the lashes. For daytime it's perfect - wish for the evening I still more drama.


~ ~ The life
No crumbs, no smudging. The mascara has from morning to night by problemlus . The up removal is wonderfully way. Some mascaras must rub it more, but that I get with off my eye make-up boarding easily - no panda eyes.


~ The verdict ~
The promises are bad in my opinion far-fetched and may vote in people with already perfect lashes - but my eyelashes were not "overwhelming" or "unprecedented dramatic".
I like this mascara anyway. For every day it is pretty well suited - not too much drama, but gracefully curved lashes. And I also think that my lashes look thicker . What do you think? dramatic length and dramatic volume me lacking.

The mascara is very good, but maybe there is better for me. The search for the Holy Grail is thus more ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment