Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fungal Infectrions On Clitoris

Blushes in comparison (including Dupe alert!)

If you consider that I very recently had not one Blush, that's neat, what has moved recently to the home AnnDeeLICIOUS Blushes ... I also own a few other Blushes, but I will present my views here "most important".

(The images can be enlarged by clicking)

As I mentioned last time - and therefore not entirely surprising - in my collection dominates the color coral / peach. In addition to the Blushes in the suit I like my "Blushbaby" still very happy. Therefore, he could also in this post.

see from top in clockwise her Clarins Blush Prodig "04 sunset coral" , MNY "# 301", MAC "Peachykeen" MAC "Blushbaby" MAC "Spring Sheen.

As you can see in the picture above also, the Clarins Blush consists of two colors. On my Swatch I have blinded both colors together. The other solo unterwwegs Blushes are here:
>> Peachykeen / / MNY 301 / / Clarins sunset coral / / Spring Sheen / / Peachykeen / / Blushbaby \u0026lt;\u0026lt;

Peachykeen I'm on it twice, because I assumed when applying the 301er MNY Blushes a dupe - and the presumption has been confirmed.

As you can see, there are differences among my coral Blushes. What all have in common: the shimmer. Both Spring and Sheen Peachykeen have a "Sheertone Shimmer" finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment