Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Does A Red Face After Eating Mean

[Review] Clarins Rouge Hydra Nude Crème Délicieuse

For the first time in my life I've decided to buy a higher priced mascara . Still looking for the perfect mascara for me, I wanted to finally take this step. My dream home was the MAC "Haute & Naughty" Mascara - a 2-in-1 Mascara . That is, it is capable of the eyelashes on a "natural" style (for the day) or ink on a "dramatic" style (for the evening).

~ ~ optics
The mascara is to look very pretty with its two-color cover (in girl colors ;-)). This is the "secret" behind the two functions.

~ ~ How
If you open the mascara on pink cover, a brush comes with a thin stalk to the fore. The Bürstenhäärchen contain "little" mascara.

Turning the mascara on purple glittery cover on, we see a slightly thicker stem. At the brush is a lot more mascara.

Yes, hard to believe - the top two images show the same and mascara! You might be asking now: How it works? Very simple: the stem of the purple glittery cover virtually is just a "cover" for the narrow stalk, which we have seen when opening the pink cover.
we open the pink side, is pulled the brush through the wrapper and much mascara is wiped off. Let us open the purple glittery side is pulled the brush through a much wider opening, so that much less mascara stripped is. There are more mascara stays on the brush, which should make for a more dramatic look.

~ ~
To effect the operation and to recognize the difference between the two sides, I will show you my first "naked" eye. My lashes are more or less tight, but everything else as long (* Heul *).

Before you read on - I've made the pictures very early in the morning. About this time I still have red eyes zombie. To reduce this effect, I have dealt with the last picture the white in the eye - evil tongues would say, it would be too much ;-)
The lashes were processed but NOT!

Naked Eye:

inked to the lashes with the thin side, the effect is really natural. I personally liked the thin stalk is not. I even had the feeling that he has been bent by the resistance of my eyelashes - but he has not, of course! I have checked in the mirror ;-) Still, would be a little more stability have been desirable.
The result I think okay - but I am rather dramatic lashes, I use this page no.

"thin" / "everyday use" Mascara-side (pink cover):


More often I use the "Thick" side of the mascara. The eyelashes with this site actually much denser, darker and more dramatic. However, in this version so much mascara on the brush, it quickly becomes much, and the lashes tend to stick together ...

"thickness" / "dramatic" Mascara-side (purple sparkly top):

Well, what we learn from this? The mascara is nice and for people who want the day have a different effect than eyelashes at night, is she a safe. I intend to drama but greater length, greater volume, MORE! Therefore, I will buy more me this mascara (which is no big surprise because I have never been a Mascara I bought later).

The search for the perfect mascara So the story continues ... Have you actually found THE perfect mascara, and want to give me NEN hot tip for my next purchase mascara?
Do you know those two already-in-1 mascara? Perhaps this MAC or from another label?

0 comments:

Post a Comment