Saturday, February 26, 2011

Metal Core Wheels Usa

[Review ] p2 Mascara - Big Drama False Lash Effect

I'm very glad I had a mascara in my p2-test package, for the project "mascara search" I have not yet completed for me ...

The Big Drama Mascara p2 p2 will be in the new range available, which is currently being delivered. March 2011, the new range are available at dm.

~ ~ The Facts
Like so many mascaras that I have recently encountered the Big Drama promises of p2 a "false eyelash" effect . Nylon hairs will see to that. The mascara contains
natural coral powder, which is to strengthen the lashes . One vial contains
Mascara 5ml and at a price of € 3.25 (EIA) will be available.



~ The look ~
The mascara is in an orange-metallic packaging that is swinging really great (be sure to look Or better! Touch).


~ ~ The brush
Is this a Gummibürstchen . So far, I was a strict opponent of rubber brushes, so I was disappointed at first something. But this brush, in contrast to the Gümmibürstchen I know, a "correct" form. It is "bulging" and "knobs" are not too long .



~ Handling ~
Surprisingly, the use of this brush with really great! I Patze much less than with my other mascaras (and saved me so much corrective work).
I got a little feel that the brush is not too much mascara takes - usually enough for me once "dunk" for both eyes. Here I have dunked twice. As I noticed later in the pictures, I have to take care of me more about the eye lashes at the inner corner , because they have still not gotten too much color .


~ ~ The result
For everyday use: great, great, great! Aaaah, now, again only the naked eye to compare ;-)

But now: Great, great, great! Okay, with only one layer (and usually I only use one layer ...) is not the result sooo spectacular. Nevertheless, one can see quite well that the mascara gives volume and separates the lashes nicely .

The really great result you see here as part of a complete eye make-up - this time I mean to know a little more length .
(In the reflection in the eye you can see how I take pictures ;-))

Here I again after application of eye shadow mascara on the lashes - was not a problem with this mascara, because I can work with her almost patzerfrei. This has caused a great effect.


~ The verdict ~
I never thought that I now say, but I like this mascara p2 for everyday life really, really good ! The handling is top notch and the effect is beautiful of course.
I will probably have to continue with my other mascaras mascara more than once - perhaps the perfect is already around with me and I just have not noticed habs.

But I will have to continue searching anyway - I hope in spite of everything a mascara that in addition to the effect that provides the p2 Big Drama, additionally lengthens the lashes and simple "Bäääm!" makes.

What do you think: Is the "Bääääm" factor or have to go there more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment