Monday, February 28, 2011

Sma Milk Powder Singapore

[Review] p2 Lip Passion Gloss in "Salsa fever"

I'm really not a big lip gloss fan - I'm more of a lipstick girl . IF it is going to be lip gloss, it must match the color REALLY good. Fortunately, the ladies of a happy dm Showed me a beautiful little hands and , coral-pink Gloss come from the new range can be p2.

The new p2 range (from March 2011) is the lip passion gloss comes in five colors , all of which are inspired by fiery dance styles: 10 Samba dream , 20 Cha-Cha style , 30 Salsa fever , 40 and 50 heat Flamenco Tango passion . I have the Gloss in "# 30 Salsa fever". Include
Gloss 6ml for a price of € 2.95 (EIAs) are.


~ The look ~
The tube is to top, tapering to a long, thin cover, which is quite good in the hand.

The applicator is in the middle is narrower than at the ends - should probably be adapted to the lip shape and therefore simplify the job. I do not mind, but I also see no great advantage to the mold. The applicator is quite flexible and bends when applied.



~ ~ The promise
"High gloss, shimmery lip gloss for visual voluminous lips. Non-adhesive. 6h With support and caring jojoba oil."


~ ~ The order
Applicator glides very well on the lips. The Gloss glued directly after application not much.


~ ~ The color impression
The gloss does not only shine but also color. On the Armswatch can be seen very well. It can also clear the fine glitter particles in Gloss .


But even on the lips can be seen that the gloss gives a little color. But first a look at my bare lips

And my lips with the passion p2 lip gloss in "salsa fever":

Voluminous see my lips already - as in ALL shiny or shimmering gloss of the case.
I personally like it here but also the beautiful color and healthy shine.


~ ~ The life
6h is a little optimistic. Even without intermediate Eating and drinking are after 6 h both shimmer and color as well go . Only the glitter particles are visible. No sooner is the gloss "removed", he begins unfortunately stick .

I have applied for a better comparison of the gloss on one half of my lips again (picture is slightly darker because it was taken a little later than its predecessor - but I think you can see well what I mean).
could


~ The verdict ~
Also this Gloss not change my opinion about lip gloss generally . What bothers me is mainly the stickiness of glosses, which unfortunately occurs here after a few hours.

, but who is a lip gloss girl is anyway, with the Gloss probably have no problems. He is not stickier than the gloss that I know so far . Moreover, this color is really pretty.

is how her lip gloss? one or the other lip gloss passion is given the opportunity to move in with you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment