Saturday, February 26, 2011

Top 10 Harem Ecchi Mangas

[Review] Online Shop: Perfume Dreams

The online perfumery Perfume Dreams was one of the sponsors of Fashion Liaison in Mannheim . So it happened that in my goodiebag was a 30 € voucher for the shop .

The question was: Now what? Finally, the coupon expire "already" in late March ... So I a look at the shop threw .


It has struck me:
- there is no MAC or Chanel :-(
- the prices are slightly cheaper than in other online perfumery or (offline) stores
- The shipping. is free for orders of 35 € - otherwise it is at 3.50 € for Germany
.
Okay, what should it be now? My MAC desired products were already out of time. Either it should therefore be the Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls or Dior palette . Since I have found in Heidelberg no way to Guerlain (lead neither Douglas nor Kaufhof here and there simply are three different colors to choose from) to test pearls , I've decided for the Dior palette.

Price: 45,95 € (instead of - as in a retail € 54). Great, I thought. Then I'm free shipping in the zone. But no! wrong at all! "A little rip-off has to be" probably thought the makers of Perfume Dreams. Because I've used the 30 € voucher, the total price of my order was suddenly under 35 € and so I had to pay € 3.50 shipping but still. Okay, I got my palette won for just 20 € - but I still think not right, that it will be "punished" that one has received a voucher.

I think that everything that happens in the payment process (eg the use of vouchers) could not retroactively raise the shipping costs. Finally, my value de facto than 35 € and I have only used the voucher as a payment means .

My package was then relatively soon because (Monday ordered, Wednesday already there). That is very fast and laudable, but I'm because of the Shipping still pissed! So!

How will her with the shipping costs? ordered her to even now and then perfume Dreams?

0 comments:

Post a Comment