Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Do I Use Ipod Earphones As Headset For Ps3

New Coatings - Love at first sight!

As I have OPI's "Purple with a purpose" first seen in the store, I was instantly in love - this color, this glimmer! Simply fantastic! To satisfy my nail polish addiction, I had him buy me absolutely!

... and when I was at it, are the same a few more treasures in the basket jumped ;-)

>> OPI Purple with a Purpose "/ / OPI Espresso Your Style" / / OPI Meet me on the star ferry " \u0026lt;\u0026lt;

Unfortunately, there is the color of the "Purple with a purpose" on the picture is not as to its best advantage - soon followed by a Swatch, on which they hopefully come out better. "Meet me on the star ferry" is the way of OPI's "Hong Kong" LE.

>> China Glaze Metallic Muse "/ / China Glaze" Sugar Plums "/ / China Glaze Midnight Ride" \u0026lt;\u0026lt;

The China Glaze lacquers are all LE-coatings: "Metallic Muse" comes from the "Khrome" Collection, "Sugar Plums" is one of the "Christmas paints" from the "Tis the Season to be naughty and nice" Collection and "Midnight ride "comes from the" Rodeo Diva Collection.

Are you really so paint-addicted that their vorbekommt to hardly a great color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment