Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zankou Chicken Calorie

p2-Testing deluxe

wobbled very surprised to see a this week two sets of dm with me. The plot: in one package lots p2-care for the nails and in the other a few articles from the new p2-range , which is currently available to buy not yet in Heidelberg - I saw it yesterday reviewed: - /


any case, this means that I test in the future very much and you'll also report .


What kind of nice way, I think: is the nail hardener of p2 is available in three "degrees of hardness.
- "Perfect" for a "natural cure" (+)
- "Intensive" for an "intensive curing" (+ +)
- "Ultra Strong" for an "ultra high curing" (+++)

former contains NO formaldehyde way - perfect for those who respond a bit sensitive.

I am most skeptical of "XXL Grow Power" cure opposite - I can not imagine that anything that plotting the outside, the nails grow quicker it can be. But we'll see.
Interestingly the smell - to recognize instantly as cherry (although it is somewhat artificial).

First I will probably test the nail polish remover - present the Nägelchen are still painted. Then come probably the "White Pro" products (a bleaching agent and an exfoliating mask) - though thanks to my nails always used colored base coat did not really ...

am I most myself the Kiwi cuticle peeling (it smells sooo beautiful - too bad that it must be washed off after exposure to the new :-/), Big Drama Mascara (the search is ultimately more ;-)) and the Glamourazzi Lip Pencil (interesting concept - we'll see what it is good).

ye anything in particular have been tested as soon as possible? I will do my best to develop a most logical (and therefore fast) test plan - but you will understand certain that I test the nail hardener little longer and gradually (and that I am in between and occasionally a would apply colored nail polish).

0 comments:

Post a Comment