Sunday, February 20, 2011

Compostela Valley Roads And Map

Fashion Liaison in Mannheim - are Lash Architect 4D mascara

Yesterday I spent a great day in Mannheim and have met many great people here. Julia von Nouvelle-Vis has in the exhibition "Ré Soupault -. Artist in the center of the avant-garde " organized a blogger meeting including a tour of the exhibition


It started officially around 16h, but funny enough, I have made some of the girls met before at the nearby Starbucks

turns the exhibition itself. is a German-born photographer who was born in 1901 as Meta Erna Niemeyer Ré is their "nickname", which you received from your friend Kurt Schwitters -.. and it has since retained

(click to enlarge)
>> Re photographed by a friend -
themselves like this retouched photo shoot, not because they are in the pictures too beautiful place. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;

Ré was their time Modejournalisitn, painter, fashion designer and, finally, photographer.

It was characterized, among other things for the Sport Bild:

During her time as a fashion designer, she designed the famous "Transformation dress":
(click to enlarge)

The idea: a single dress, which combined by adding various accessories, petticoats, Cardigans, etc. in various ways can be.
(! Blur - waaaaaah)


(My favorite version)

The Mannheim-based fashion designer Dorothee Schumacher created in 2011, following submission of this dress your own Transfortmationskleid:

I was going to bomb you with many more still images from the exhibition, but unfortunately most are (including favorite picture ) has blurred (I've forgotten hero, how can I set the cam to take pictures blitzlos sharp - this is me at the end of the exhibition again invaded * grumble *)

But I still see a picture, you did me very well:
Do you recognize this lady?


Unfortunately began reading and fashion show, which also belonged to this event, at quite late, so I've roped a few other bloggers. A small luncheon followed, before we had to make a pilgrimage then even the station. Here are impressions of small food:



A group of some cool images were also made (of all things not with my cam: - /) - I'm going to a post once I have some ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment