Sunday, February 27, 2011

Knee Musculature Snowboarding

[Swatches] Lancome Ombre Absolu palette Chante of Lavandes

I do not know whether the really, comes across when you read my blog - but if you see me in Natura (or rather, a look at my collection of eye shadows) raises , then you can see my "slight" addiction to purple shades .

why I liked the Ombre Absolu range of LancĂ´me in the color combination "of Chante Lavandes (=" song of lavender ") very well when I first saw it.


This quad is in a black, glossy packaging, which looks very classy - but I'm doing in recent times the experience that such packs somewhat impractical are, because you see every fingerprint . Anyway, I breathe in such cases, the range and wipe with a cloth (eg shirt) over it.

fit the range of this wonderful eye shadow to the name. In addition to a dark, very light and shimmering lavender eye shadow , one finds an lighter purple color that shines a little more . In addition, two other slightly shimmering colors are included: a white highlighter and a rose-beige color .

(click to enlarge)

The colors in the palette are really great, but at the Swatch is striking that one should always use a base to preserve the luminosity and subtle shimmer .
(click to enlarge)

The packaging, incidentally, was also a guide for three eye make-up settled : for a natural, a contrast and a sophisticated look.

I'll try nachzuschminken the odd look and will report :-) I very interested in how well has this range, because the manufacturer promises ". No settling in fine lines, no smudging"

"Radiant, smoothing color for absolute softness and total comfort."
"A silky smooth texture and bright shades with lasting color brilliance."

And at a price of € 45 for 4 x 0.7 g (2.8 g ) I also expect that these promises (especially Nos. 1 and 3) are met.

How do you like this palette? Does it happen this or any other of the Ombre Absolu pallets? If so, how much are you satisfied and which color combination would you recommend me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment